Sun Link offers a new way to travel to work, play, school…and to connect to other transit. Listed below is important information about the Sun Link system that will help make your streetcar ride fun, easy and convenient.
‣ Plan your trip - click here for a Route Map
‣ Purchase a 1-day SunGO Ticket at the ticket vending machine (if using cash you must have exact change) at any Sun Link stop if you don't already have a SunGO card, SunGO ID & Card, SunGO Ticket or a SunGO Transfer. SunGO can also be purchased from the GoTucson mobile app. Passengers must have a a pass or cash value load on a SunGO product as cash is not accepted on board. Please click here for more information and to purchase SunGO products.
1-Day SunGO ticket. Once activated, good for 24 hours: $4
SunGO Card or SunGO ID & Card cash value:
- One-way full fare: $1.50
- One-way economy fare: $.60
- Children 5 years old and younger ride for free with a paying adult
When you tap your SunGO Card or SunGO ID & Card on a streetcar validator or bus farebox, a transfer will automatically be loaded to the card. Transfers are valid for up to two hours or two trips, and are free between Sun Link, Sun Tran Routes 1-99 and select Sun Shuttle routes.
‣ Tap your SunGO card, ticket or transfer on the validator near the door once on board the streetcar.
‣ To signal your desired stop, press one of the yellow stop request buttons located throughout the vehicle.