COVID-19 UPDATES – last updated 3/20/2020
Sun Tran and Sun Van are currently operating normal bus schedules.
Sun Link has reduced hours to the summer schedule – view streetcar schedule at sunlinkstreetcar.com
Beginning Saturday, March 21, 2020, the City of Tucson will waive the fares on Sun Tran, Sun Link and Sun Van. These changes are in effect through the end of March, at which point it will be reevaluated.
On the vehicles, Sun Tran and Sun Link passengers are asked to observe safe social distancing of at least six feet away from each other when possible.
Sun Tran passengers are asked to only use the rear door to enter and exit the bus.
• Non-ambulatory passengers who need a lift can board at the front of the bus.
SPECIAL SERVICES OFFICE – CLOSED
Sun Tran’s Special Services Office will be closed, until March 31st.
To load passes and value on SunGO Cards, go to a Ticket Vending Machine at any Transit Center, any Fry’s Food Store or online at suntran.com.
To load money to a Sun Van account, call (520) 791-4100.
LOST & FOUND
Lost & Found will hold items for 4 days before processing.
Sun Tran, Sun Van and Sun Link are taking steps to help protect our workers and riders from the spread of Coronavirus, known as COVID-19. We are currently taking the following actions to clean and disinfect vehicles and common areas:
• Using a fogging machine, we are disinfecting all high-use, common areas – handrails, grab bars, poles and pull cords – with an industrial grade disinfectant every night.
• Distributing hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to all drivers. Drivers can use the wipes to disinfect their work areas, especially the steering wheel, as needed.
• Installing hand sanitizer dispensers at multiple locations at Sun Tran, Sun Link and Sun Van and at the transit centers.
PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
All staff members and passengers are also encouraged to take the same steps recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to protect themselves and others from harmful germs, including
• Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Covering your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Staying home if you are sick
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Pima County, visit pima.gov\covid19.